Up until yesterday I was working on all three objective markers simultaneously. Then I thought, “Hey, let’s do one at a time, I bet I’ll finish them faster!”
So I did. And I did! And here is the first one, the supply depot:
Resizing the pictures of course I see all the areas that need to be retouched, but I do admit I did a rush job last night to finish it up. It’s just an objective marker that isn’t necessarily going to get used every time that I play Dark Age or Warmachine, so it doesn’t have to look that great. Not like my models look that great, but whatever.
I love it, though. I think it’s going to look just fine on the battlefield, as will the others when I finish them. I’ll try and finish one tonight and the other tomorrow night. The sooner the better, as I’ve already promised Scott I would paint Seamus’ totem up next, in the hopes that we can get a game in next week.
Thanks for reading.