Last night I painted the bases of my second Old West posse, finishing them up:
While I did not work on them one at a time, one mini a night, like I did the first posse, these guys actually still took 5 days to finish! But I could definitely tell the difference in how I painted them, and I will definitely be going back to the one mini at a time thing. While the assembly-line style is great in concept, I really find that going back and forth between models lowers my drive to paint them a bit. I don’t think the quality suffered much by switching styles, though, which in the end is just as important as how much I want to paint them. I think.
Tomorrow I’ll showcase the whole bunch of gunslingers together, with better pictures of the first posse, after I’ve done the touch-ups on the legs and boots (after a sloppy base-painting!).
And now that these guys are done, I have to figure out what to paint next! I’ll think about it tonight, and maybe even start on whatever I decide on.
Thanks for reading.