Or…second cowboy, complete.
Here is the second cowboy I completed the other day, and I’m already working on the next one.
This guy is from the same Tombstone set as the first, and I happened to use some of the same colours on him. When I show them side-by-side in the near future, you will notice that their jackets turned out differently. For this guy I watered down the Gryphonne Sepia Wash, so it’s a lot more subtle. I think it looks better, but I might add one more watered down wash to the creases in the arms, where I would like to see a bit more shadow.
Yes, I like to shadow with washes more than highlight with drybrushing.
Otherwise, he’s another rifle-toting cowpoke ready for action.
- Skin: Midlund Flesh, Gryphonne Sepia Wash
- Coat: Thrall Flesh, Gryphonne Sepia Wash
- Pants: Bloodtracker Brown, Gryphonne Sepia Wash
- Shirt: Morrow White over Trolblood Higlight, Gryphonne Sepia Wash
- Hair: Bloodstone
- Boots: Cryx Bane Base, Cryx Bane Highlight
- Hat: Cryx Bane Highlight with Skorne Red, Badab Black Wash
- Scarf: Skorne Red
- Rifle and Metals: Gun Corps Brown, Pig Iron
- Base: Rucksack Tan
I have to add that for my first cowboy, his moustache and hair were painted with Cryx Bane Base.
The next guy might be finished tomorrow, unless I work on a batrep from last night’s WHFB game or Descent Encounter. We’ll see tomorrow.
Thanks for reading.