I did a mad rush tonight to finally get these guys finished.
While they still need a couple of touch-ups and of course their bases (again, haven’t decided on this yet), they are otherwise complete!
Done. Done. Done.
I’ll bring them out on Tuesday and see if I can’t get a couple of better pictures.
They’re tabletop quality. Nothing special, but better than prepaints 🙂 This is usually all I ask for in my miniatures.
Here’s a rundown of what I used:
- Cygnar Blue Highlight coat, Asurmen Blue wash, Meredius Blue trim/lining, Quick Silver buttons (all the same for gauntlet tops).
- Rucksack Tan undercoat and gauntlet padding, Ogryn Flesh wash.
- Gun Corps Brown boots and straps, Ogryn Flesh wash.
- Bootstrap Leather shoulder pad basecoat, Molten Bronze highlight.
- Trollblood Highlightpants with watered-down Asurmen Blue wash.
- Quick Silver staff with washes of Badab Black (handle) and Ogryn Flesh (ball); Meredius Blue and Arcane Blue ball details.
- Midlund Flesh skin, Coal Black goggles; hair a variety of white, Trollblood Highlight and Badab Black wash.
These are the colours I will be using across my Cygnar army as it grows. I’ll probably get Nemo soon so I can have a ‘caster. A few more models to go, and I can start playing my planned force. It’s not a top priority for me, which is why I’m not rushing out to get them bougth and completed. Eventually.
Anyway, I can now continue working on the Old West buildings. I’m going to put these guys on the shelf and probably bring down Lilith’s brood to finish up and either play or sell.
Thanks for reading.