Another night, another model finished.
With this pistol-rich lass, my Freebooter’s Fate starter crew is complete! I would like to say it only took a week, like the Ortegas, but I cannot do so. The last two did only take a couple of days, so if I had actually worked at it, I think I could have done it.
Here’s what took to get her done:
- Head: Midlund Flesh skin, Rucksack Tan hair, all with an Ogryn Flesh wash (I forgot that I used a Beast Hide base for the Arquebusiers hair…but that’s okay, she’s just a little blonder than them)
- Coat: Meredius Blue (originally my own Trollblood Highlight/Cygnar Blue Highlight mix, but when I had to do touch-ups, I used Meredius, and just repainted the whole thing) with an Asurmen Blue wash; Arcane Blue in the shoulder puff crevasses
- Dress: Greatcoat Greywith a Badab Black wash; Khardic Flesh tassels with a Baal Red wash (shirt got this as well)
- Leathers: Gun Corps Brown with anOgryn Fleshwash
- Pistols & Sword: Bloodtracker Brown handles; Pig Iron barrel and blade; Rucksack Tan other bits, waiting for some gold shine
- Base: Bootstrap Leather base and highlight, Devlan Mud wash (I may or may not add the pistol case)
Again, she is tabletop standard, like the rest of the crew. Like the rest of the models I paint. Up close they leave much to be desired, but on the table they look great. At least I think so. And that’s what matters! …although it would be nice if you guys told me they look good, too, you know. 😉
And with that, I can move on to something else. Stormsmiths? WHFB Empire? Lilith’s Brood? Old West buildings? All of the above?
Thanks for reading.