So here’s where I’m at with the Stormsmith.
I’ve finished laying down all of the base colours, so now it’s shade and highlight time. Up to this point I’ve used:
- Cygnar Blue Highlight: coat
- Rucksack Tan: padding under coat and gloves
- Quicksilver: lightning rod
- Gun Corps Brown: boots, belt, straps (not shown)
- Trollblood Highlight: pants
- Bootstrap Leather: shoulder pad basecoat
- Meredius Blue: trim on coat and gauntlet things (not shown)
I actually fell asleep early last night (pay back for mocking my wife the other night for doing the same) so I didn’t manage to get anything else done. Boo. Tonight I’ll do some more. I can probably get all of the detailing done tonight, and then start the shading. Highlights by tomorrow, and voila! Then on to the other two. Or that Space Marine sitting on me desk.
Thanks for reading.