I can’t exactly say how many times a day I check TGN and the TGN Blog Network, but I’m going to say half-a-dozen or more sounds about right.
Which really dangerous, since I openly admit to having Gamer Distraction Syndrome. I used to call this Gamer ADD, but after reading a quick little update on Zac’s Gaming Blog, I’ve decided to start using his term, GDS, from now on.
And why is this so pertinent right now? Well, even though I am in the middle of a WHFB Tale of Gamers challenge, I…
- purchased the $10 Wargods of Aegyptus rules from Crocodile Games
- have planned a Nemo-led, lightning-themed Cygnar force for Warmachine
- have gotten very interested in a Gator force for Hordes
- decided to pick up Hotz ArtWorks’ Command Gaming Mat so I can 3D-ify C&C: Ancients (finally)
- am eager to get into Heavy Gear Blitz as our mech game of choice
- have distracted myself with numerous other gaming goodies
And this is why TGN is both the boon and bane of gamers like me. If not for their efforts I would not know about most of the comings and goings of the hobby world…which may be a good thing, considering my GDS!
But I, like many, will help support them in their fundraiser to help thank them for all of their good work!
p.s. Don’t forget to check out our Tale of Gamers blog at http://taleofgamers.wordpress.com.